Razors Pain You, Rivers Are Damp, Acid Stains You, Drugs Cause Cramp, Guns Aren't Lawful, Nooses give, Gas Smells Awful, Ya Might As Well Live.


" Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when hou have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thougjt your train was moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted."

[...]

"Was I ever crazy? Maybe. Or maybe life is... Crazy isn't being broken or swallowing a dark secret. It's you or me amplified. If you ever told a lie and enjoyed it. If you ever wished you could be a child forever. They were not perfect, but they were my friends and by the 70's, most of them were out living lives. Some I've been, some never again, but there isn't a day my heart doesn't find them" 


Girl Interrupted, 1999

2 comentários:

  1. gosto imenso do teu blog
    Será que poderias começar a seguir o meu blog?
    http://this-is-whaat-i-am.blogspot.com/
    Já te estou a seguir beijinhos (:

    ResponderEliminar